Children’s Workshop Facilitator
Are you experienced in working with kids and looking for some work over the school holidays?
In a three hour program, facilitators will teach kids how to create a business concept, name, logo, business cards and design a product prototype. They will then learn how to sell their product and provide great customer service. Each kidpreneur receives a kit full of business-building materials, which they take home to continue production after the workshop. At the end of the holidays they return to sell the products they have made at a Kidpreneur Market Stall.
A comprehensive facilitator’s manual and step-by-step runsheet along with a training session will be provided for the successful candidates. Each workshop will have up to 25 kids, and the facilitator will be supported by two volunteers. Each facilitator will run 2 workshops per day over 3 days. Facilitators will also be required to manage the coordination and supervision of 2 market days at the end of the school holidays.
Dates required: Tuesday 22, Wednesday 23, Thursday 24 September, plus two market day dates to be confirmed.
- Experience working with and a passion for engaging children 8-12 years
- Basic understanding of general business / entrepreneurial concepts
- Proficient in oral and written English
- Ability to direct and manage volunteers
- Good organisational skills and professional manner
- Must be adaptable and flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Must have current Working With Children Check
- Good comprehension of the importance of following and maintaining health and safety guidelines
- Must have a ABN for invoicing
If you’re interested email shelby@https://challenge.theentropolis.com and tell us a bit about yourself and why you’d be great for this role.